Bind9 not creating pri.domain.tld files

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by K_meleonu, Nov 3, 2014.

1. K_meleonu

K_meleonu Member

Hello to all,
    I have installed ISPConfig 3 on a ubuntu 14 based server followind the perfect server tutorial.
    It all worked fine 2 days, i have added 3 sites with ftp, mysql, etc.
    After that, i have started to add some dns (xxx.domain.tl with ip x.x.x.x) and another domain.
    After adding them i saw that bind9 is no longer adding the pri.domain.tld files in /etc/bind and doesn't eighter modifiynd the existing ones if i make changes in ispconfig.

I have looked in the logs and have nothing related to this problem.
    Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?

If you need more informations please ask them.

Best regards to all and thank you for any reply

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. K_meleonu

K_meleonu Member

Hello till,
    I have done that.
    Here is the info:
    Result of cat htf_report.txt | more : crazydesign.biz/alex.txt

ISPConfig is not writing changes to disk
    Running /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh manual returned me NOTHING.
    Now, when i check Jobqueue in System State i see 14 pages with waiting jobs.

Any advice ?

Thank you

P.S. I have searched into ispconfig database (dbispcinfig) the cron table and it is empty. Also, dns_rr and dns_soa have inserted into them the dns named, domains and all other informations i have inserted into the add dns record form.
    It,s a mistery here. No errors in the log files, no errors appear when i add dns zones, nothing in cron table of dbispconfig, but the pri.domain.tld files are not created and neyghter the .local file is edited when i add records.
    For the moment i have created the files and modifications by hand and restarted bind9 (it-s the only way it worked).

Now, i have one more question, maybe stupid or not.
    Do i have to add IP addresses in ispconfig before i create dns zones so it can auto create my pri files and modifications?

P.S. 2
    Now i am starting to get some errors.
    First: I have added another client and site and nothing happent, not one dir. was created andsecond:
    root@ns1:/var/log/ispconfig# php -q /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php
    PHP Warning: chown(): Unable to find uid for web4 in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php on line 1139
    PHP Warning: chgrp(): Unable to find gid for client2 in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php on line 1140
    tar: /var/www/clients/client2/web4: Cannot open: No such file or directory
    tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
    chattr: No such file or directory while trying to stat /var/www/clients/client2/web4
    PHP Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php on line 1221
    PHP Warning: chown(): Unable to find uid for web4 in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php on line 1222
    PHP Warning: chgrp(): Unable to find gid for client2 in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php on line 1223
    chattr: No such file or directory while trying to stat /var/www/clients/client2/web4
    mysqldump: Got error: 1049: "Unknown database 'c2aderacom'" when selecting the database
    finished.

New errors have appeared:
    root@ns1:/var/log/ispconfig# tail cron.log
    Tue Nov 4 12:41:09 EST 2014 DB::__construct Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
    Tue Nov 4 12:41:09 EST 2014 PHP Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 72
    Tue Nov 4 12:41:09 EST 2014 DB::__construct Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
    Tue Nov 4 12:41:09 EST 2014 PHP Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 72
    Tue Nov 4 12:41:10 EST 2014 DB::__construct Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
    Tue Nov 4 12:41:10 EST 2014 PHP Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 72
    Tue Nov 4 12:41:11 EST 2014 DB::__construct Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
    Tue Nov 4 12:41:14 EST 2014 DB::__construct Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
    Tue Nov 4 12:41:26 EST 2014 setquota: Not setting block grace time on /dev/mapper/ns1--vg-root because softlimit is not exceeded.
    Tue Nov 4 12:41:26 EST 2014 setquota: Not setting inode grace time on /dev/mapper/ns1--vg-root because softlimit is not exceeded.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  4. K_meleonu

K_meleonu Member

Hello again,
    A new update: I have solved all the problems except one:
    Problems solved by running php -q update.php from ispconfig_server/install
    Solved problems: now it creates dirrectories, pri.domain.tld files, databases and all it needs.

So... if there is anyone else that had the problems i had, try an update.

Best regards to all of you

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014