Blank Pages

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by jon, Apr 4, 2016.

1. jon

jon Member

I have a domain that works for domain.com, but when trying www.domain.com I get a blank page. Nothing seems off in the logs and there is a DNS entry for www. as well as www. as an auto subdomain.

I have another domain that does the exact opposite, it works on www.domain2.com but not on domain2.com

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Check the DNS records of the domains at intodns.com to see if all DNS servers are in sync. then check that the domain points to the same IP address with and without www.

3. jon

jon Member

I've checked that and everything matches up. I can also see GET requests in the logs for both www. and non-www.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Is the domain with and without www listed in the apache or nginx vhost configuration file? If yes, then the only remaining part is the software inside the website.

5. jon

jon Member

Both are listed in the vhost config for Apache. I'll review the software but it's just WordPress, nothing fancy.

6. jon

jon Member

I re-uploaded the WordPress files (with the exception of wp-content and wp-config.php) and all is well now. It was indeed a software related issue!

Thank you for your help and guidance.