Bluerua New theme for Ubimiau

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by jfruano, Aug 27, 2006.

1. jfruano

jfruano New Member

Blueua and Ruared two new themes for Uebimiau

New theme for Uebimiau.

Hello, I have created a new theme for Uebimiau, calls bluerua and it is made with the base of the Neotech, but modifying all their images and colors. It is very beautiful, or to my looks like each other it. :)

For if somebody wants to use, here is the theme in archive zip.

News :
    I update the theme bluerua ( today 28/08/2006 ) and I create other new theme, named ruared . This theme is very cool :D

Here two screenshots of the theme ruared:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All themes using the package as provided on the ISPConfig website the Uebimiau 2.7.2

Enjoy.

J. F. Ruano.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2006
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thanks for posting the theme. Maybe you can describe in a few senteces how to install it? I'am sure it will help users that are not so familar with UebiMiau.

3. jfruano

jfruano New Member

1.- Unpack archive bluerua.zip in folder /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/themes

2.- Edit the file config.languages.php in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc
    and add new array at the end of array $themes :
    $themes[] = Array(
    "name" => "bluerua",
    "path" => "bluerua"
    );

If you like the theme bluerua with default, modify the value of var $default_theme (at first lines the archive config.languages.php) for the position number of new array bluerua, sample : $default_theme = 4. (If you have 5 themes and bluerua theme is the last). All arrays starting with zero.

For the theme ruared , the installation are de same only change the name bluerua with ruared :)

Enjoy

Best Regards.
    J.F. Ruano.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2006
  4. jfruano

jfruano New Member

Another new theme and updates.

Another 2 new themes created and updated small bugs in themes bluerua and ruared. For downloads and updates, please visit my page : http://www.jfruano.com, more details screenshots and future updates.

All themes using the package as provided on the ISPConfig website the Uebimiau 2.7.2

Screenshots :
    Bluerua : login message write

Marine : login message write

RuaRed : login message write

RuaSer : login message write

For direct download from here I add the two last themes in zip format archive.

Best Regards.
    J.F. Ruano.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2006