Bug in traffic limit

Discussion in 'General' started by ivomendonca, Oct 27, 2010.

1. ivomendonca

ivomendonca Banned

When a vhost deactivates due traffic limit, ispconfig does not validate the new traffic and disables the site again.

Thanks.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Not a bug. ISPConfig validates the traffic, I tested this with 3.0.3 a few days ago.

3. ivomendonca

ivomendonca Banned

Again, did you read what i wrote ?

Is not possible to upgrade the account to have more limit ?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Yes. Otherwise I would have not answered you. Funny question though ;)

Enter the limit into traffic limit field and press save. This can of course only be set by a authorized person e.g. the admin if the limit was set by the admin. And if this limit is larger then the used traffic, the site will get enabled automatically on the nightly trfic check run. If you are logged in as admin you can also enable the site immeadiatel by checking the activate checkbox.

By the way, which ISPConfig release do you use. It looks to me as if you dont run the current release as there was a bug in traffic limit in 3.0.1 or 3.0.2 or so, but there is no bug in the current release.

5. ivomendonca

ivomendonca Banned

When i speak with you is allways the last version, and is obvios that i use the admin account, and is obvius that i try those options.

I will write again (Changing Limit (to more of couse)) the site gets disable anyway and "limit warning" dont disapears . MB (Traffic quota exceeded)