[BUG] Set Now in Autoresponder does not set month

Discussion in 'Developers' Forum' started by Ben, May 31, 2013.

1. Ben

Ben Active Member Moderator

Hi guys,

while (still) troubleshooting why the autoresponder is not working, I saw the problem, that AR_SetNow() JS Function does not seem to set the month right.

Whyever it sets everything else right, just the month keeps staying at November (why in the world November?!)

Does anybody else experience the same problem with ispconfig 3.0.5.2?

EDIT:
    ------
    Does also anybody now where to set the timezone for ispconfig itself? Servertimezone: UTC +2 (CEST), ISPConfig adds additional to hours to the selected timerange in the autoresponder, which is wrong (or there should be a label that time shall be ginven in UTC)...

Ben

Last edited: May 31, 2013
  2. Ben

AR is working looks like it was a timing issue.

To sum it up:

- Bug in AR_SetDate() or subfunction which does not set the month (correct)
    - Timestmap set in .autoresponder are wrong, sets servertime + timezone (so it does not consider the server's time timezone) (Verfied on the console with date -d @<TIMESTAMPHERE>)

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

/usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/config.inc.php

and

/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php

4. Ben

Hi Till,

thanks, so at least the timezone issue is solved for now. So there is just the bug left regarding the month.

EDIT:
    Seems that this bug comes anywhere from the jquery, either not really able to select the right month or to just not refresh the pullwond, eventhough all others work fine, just the month ones are affected.
    At first i thought that the problem might be the integer conversion as the months are set with a leading zero. But this wasn't the case.
    Strange for me is, debugging the selected value of the month fields, the response is fine, also when setting it manually, e.g. to "10". But the display won't change at all...
    Just as hints for further troubleshooting.

Last edited: May 31, 2013