Bugs during upgrade with Apache Directives

Discussion in 'General' started by letic, May 21, 2007.

1. letic

letic New Member

Hey Falko and Till,

Just wanted to notify you of a bug I just realised. I'm not sure if you're using the sourceforge bug tracker but if you want me to fill it in there as well I will.

We had a recurrent bug on our websites that I thought fixed and I realised that it was occurring only after upgrading ISPConfig.

Basically during the upgrade it removes the backslash "\" characters from the Apache Directives in the DB for example the following URL Rewriting rule :
    Code:
    RewriteRule ^/(.*/)*(.*)/rechercher-(.*)\|(.*)?.html$ /search.php?idcat=${categorymap:$2}&keyword=$3&dnatrs=$4 [L,NS]
    will be changed to
    Code:
    RewriteRule ^/(.*/)*(.*)/rechercher-(.*)|(.*)?.html$ /search.php?idcat=${categorymap:$2}&keyword=$3&dnatrs=$4 [L,NS]
    As backslash is a special escaping characters is several languages including PHP in MySQL I'm not surprised that it's removed during the DB upgrade.

Anyway let me know if I can provide you more information :)

Thanks for your great work
    LeTic

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thanks for reporting this. I will put it in the bugtracker on ISPConfig org as we do not use the bugtracker from sourceforge.

3. letic

letic New Member

No worries till :) !

Is the bug tracker publicly available ? I couldn't find a link to it.

Don't hesitate if you need more info.

Cheers
    Letic

4. the_spy

the_spy New Member

5. letic

letic New Member

Code:
    ISPConfig 2.2.14 is available for download.
    Detailed Changelog
    ------------------
    - Bugfix: Fixed a bug where backslashes were removed from the Apache Directives field.
    Thanks a lot Falko and Till. I upgraded my system and the fix is working !

Cheers :)
    LeTic