Bugs ISPConfig 2.2.21 !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by misterm, Feb 14, 2008.

1. misterm

misterm Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hello with all, I have to badly find not bugs in the version of 2.2.21 of ISPConfig, like, I wanted to give ' both' in the file "config.inc.php", is then, plus nothing, but nothing any more functions, I have all of "error 404" on each of my sites, is attention, my DNS, after checks with the order "dig", point on my server, then which is the error....

is moreover in the file config.inc.php, "register_globals" is active, is this normal, Falko is Till....

:confused: :confused: :confused:

2. misterm

I have really a problem

I have really a problem, a BIG problem, think of it that it was a problem of optimization, I made an optimization, but nothing walk is I ensure you, that when, I makes a "dig" my site perso "www.michelrenard.be" or of "www.michelrenard.net" that points on my server, it indicates to me that I fall on the divided IP, is when I communicate with ISPConfig, is that since I have make this handling, I have more anything, but more nothing in the fields, what I must make, because, I am badly, but very badly, then need for you absolutely absolutely, thank you....

:mad: :mad:

3. edge

edge Active Member Moderator

I would love to help you, but I have no clue what you are trying to say!
    Are you using some translator program? If so, use an other one, and try again!

4. misterm

YES, I employment a translator, because I cannot speak in "English"

:mad:

Since I have to click on "Optimizing the base" under ISPConfig, all my fields its VACUUM, EMPTY, is when I go under "phpmyadmin" is that, when I communicate with my base of "isp_db" all is, but not in my panel of administration of ISPConfig, then, I ask you what I must make or carry out D-to have information which I had at the beginning, because I am afraid of all to see all to remake, is all that with causse of this version of ISPConfig (2.2.21) which does not function, NOT...

:mad: :mad:

5. misterm

Thank you Falko is till

Thank you Falko is till, with causse of this version which you have to create this version ispconfig 2.2.21, I must all remake, all to remake, of the working hours given in the basket, thank you very much, all that because I have simply to change suphp into both, is with close more nothing, to function, frankly thank you...

:( :(

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

ISPConfig makes a backup of the database during update. So in case you deleted some tables from your ispconfig database, you can use this backup to restore it. Have a look at your /tmp folder, you will find there a .sql file file that date of the day you updated in the name.

The ISPConfig 2.2.21 update is working very well, have a look at the release posts in the general forum. So ther must be something else not working on the system which caused the problems during update.

And the optimize function of the database is a mysql function and not a function specific to ispconfig. If this destryoed your tables, you have a general problem with the mysql database system.

7. misterm

Till, Falko, I you believe all the 2, but, I have a quite precise question that that to function front, can one return on a version preceding version to install it...., it is a question which I ask you...

I would like also to excuse me to have to carry me like that, but I you with on, if I had 2nd server, hé I would have changed panel, because I is never had of problem with ISPConfig, is that is the 1st time that I have a problem with this version, something in explaining, but good, all will return in the order, the end of day...

MM :(

8. till

You can install an older version, as long as you do no try to downgrade from the 2.3.x dev branch to the 2.2.x stable branch.

But your problem has most likely nothing to do with the 2.2.21, as you told us above thats a database problem.

9. misterm

suPHP_Engine off

Hello, when I activate this:

Is that functions more, normal? Before that to function, is I returned on version not-cgi, but maintaining that functions more...

:confused: :confused:

MM

10. Hans

Hans Moderator ISPConfig Developer

What do you have within your ispconfig configuration file /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php ?

$go_info["server"]["apache2_php"] = 'suphp'; should work for php5-cgi with suphp & php5mod as well!

If you use $go_info["server"]["apache2_php"] = 'suphp'; it will not work for php5mod, when you add those apache directives within the apache directives field in ISPConfig.

After changing it, please force ISPConfig to write a new vhost file.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  11. misterm

Activate php5-cgi

Hello Hans, OK, now that I do have to change my file "config.inc.php", is that I have to add "addtype" instead of "suphp", what I but in the directives apache to activate php5-cgi?

:confused:

12. Hans

If you don't have

suPHP_Engine off
    RemoveHandler .php
    php_admin_flag engine on

within your apache directives field of the site, php5-cgi+suphp should be enabled by default.
    Make sure that you have taken all the steps as described here and in the right order:

http://www.howtoforge.com/suphp_debian_etch_ispconfig

If you add:

suPHP_Engine off
    RemoveHandler .php
    php_admin_flag engine on

To your apache directive field of the site, you can use php5mod as well.
    This can be usefull if you use for example the TYPO3 Enterprise CMS, because the TYPO3 core is under within /var/www/ not in /var/www/webX/web

***EDIT*** The mentioned apache directives do not work anymore for ISPConfig 2.2.20 and up!

Use:
    <Directory /var/www/web1/web>
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .php4 .php5
    php_admin_flag safe_mode Off
    </Directory>

instead and uncheck the php checkbox for the website.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  13. misterm

Hans, I am to afflict that does not function of all, whether it is recompiler suphp or apache2, when I add this:

That made any effect, I am to afflict, but, this function "addtype", it is useful for which for what, because this:

That in suphp I believe...

:confused: :confused:

14. misterm

Options of suphp?

Hello with all, after reinstalment of my server, I have to add one second time suphp, but like my topics preceding, I have to note that, when you add these options, that not to function more:

Then, I would like that you explain me in details, well on these options if:

Is starting from this explanation, how I must adapt my configuration, please, thank you for your assistance...

Is also to finish, this configuration could not arrange all your problems, because under gentoo, one it is y mêttre the 2 versions of PHP-CGI in source with this configuration:

http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/php/php4-php5-configuration.xml

I do not want to be annoy, but I would like to really find what does not go in my configuration, not to have the same error more the next time that I must make an update, if you include/understand me...

MM;)

15. till

If you use suphp on your server, you will have to select suphp as option in the config.inc.php file.

16. Hans

If you select "suphp" you enable the suphp wrapper on your server indeed, but you're not able to use php5mod if you wish.
    If you need php5mod AS WELL, you need to use "addtype" NOT "suphp".

17. misterm

OK HANS is ....

Hans, I includes/understands well that that annoy you one can what I say, but if, I must add "addType", which will be my configuration to be carried out in ISPConfig to activate php5-cgi, it is that which I you pause like question since the beginning...

:eek:

MM

18. Hans

@Mistern, I am sorry, but i can't help you any further, because of your English language. :(

Just use suphp as Till decribes, if you don't need php5mod.

I think we gave you all the info you should need.

19. SupuS

SupuS Member HowtoForge Supporter

If I understand correctly .. with new version of ISPconfig is not possible to turn off suPHP by apache directives:

Code:
    suPHP_Engine off
    RemoveHandler .php
    php_admin_flag engine on

when I choose suphp in config.inc.php. Because in older version of ISPconfig it was possible. I use this directives in version 2.2.18 for this time.

20. misterm

Directive apache ?

Hans, excuse to me my imperfect "English"...

Hans, here my problem, here the image whom I want explain you:

[​IMG]

Hans, I want to know, if I add "AddType" in my file "config.inc.php", I must add in my directives apache in ISPConfig, to have php-cgi activates, it is simple not, or it is to complicate for you...

:eek:

MM