CA Path error, file does not exist

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Nilpo, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Nilpo

Nilpo Member HowtoForge Supporter

The ISPConfig monitor has started showing the following error very often. I cannot pinpoint what is happening when the error occurs.

Code:
    CA path error, file does not exist:admin/openssl.cnf
    I am running the perfect server on CentOS 6.4.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Do you have a CA path set under System > Server config > Web > SSL settings in the "CA Path" field?

3. sumfvm

sumfvm Member

Edit : Nothing :)

4. Nilpo

I think it's blank. (My browser is trying to autofill it like a password field, but I don't think there is actually a value stored there. What's odd is that this error just started coming up within past the day. I've been running my server like this for almost a year.

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

It might be a autofill problem indeed. Please login to phpmyadmin, go to the ispconfig database (dbispconfig) and there to the server table, click on edit. You should find a field named "config" there and inside some text, there must be one row starting with:

CA_path=

Is there some text on the right side of the = sign?

6. Nilpo

That was it. It was auto-filling my ISPC login info. Since ISPC uses Jquery, it might be worth adding a quick one-liner to disable form autofill.

Code:
    $(document).ready(function(){
        $('form').attr('autocomplete','off');
    });
    I've blanked both CA_path and CA_pass. I'll let you know if the problem persists.