Cannot change client limits due to "remove webserver" error

Discussion in 'General' started by Peter Arany, Feb 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Peter Arany

Peter Arany New Member

Hi all!

I am trying to increase my clients limits but I got the following error message:
    "The server you are trying to remove from this client is used as a webserver. Be sure that this server is not used by this client before you remove it."

I have turned on debugging but found nothing only this:

Mon Feb 10 14:30:01 CET 2020 10.02.2020-14:30 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    Mon Feb 10 14:30:01 CET 2020 10.02.2020-14:30 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock

The clients, everything has been created with an original "ISPConfig Migration Toolkit" bought here: https://www.ispconfig.org/add-ons/ispconfig-migration-tool/

Does anyone have any suggestions how can I find out what causing the problem ( I think it can be a web_domain problem?)

2. Peter Arany

Peter Arany New Member

One more thing: This case effects only one client. All the other clients' limits are changeable, working good

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Check that all web servers that have websites assigned on this server are added to the webserver field in the client limits.

4. Peter Arany

Peter Arany New Member

Thank You very much, problem solved! Thanks for the help, have a nice day!