Cannot create new Clients after migration

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Paul Hill, May 16, 2018.

1. Paul Hill

Paul Hill Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi Guys
    we bought and used your tool to migrate from an ISPconfig3.1 server to a new ISPconfig3.1.11 server and everything looks like it worked great .
    We can create new mail accounts etc , everything migrated across
    However if we try to create a new client , the client number box comes up as C1 , it then errors out saying it has to be unique or empty (there is already a C1) . If I leave it empty it creates a client with no client number , if I add the next C number in sequence ( IE C15) , it give the same error .
    If I edit the user after creating it with no client number and add one ( C15 ) it accepts it but does not allow me to add a domain as the client is not in the client list drop down menu .
    How do I fix this ?
    Thanks

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Set the last used client ID sequence number under System > Interface > Main config. There you might also want to disable the domain module, in case you don't use it.

3. Paul Hill

Paul Hill Member HowtoForge Supporter

Thanks Till
    I finally found the domain module which I used to add their domain then it all worked :) , I didn't have this ability before but now I know it's there ill use it :D
    Many Thanks

till likes this.