Cannot use Client Templates.

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by radim_h, Aug 28, 2009.

1. radim_h

radim_h Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hello,
    i'm using ISPConfig 3.0.14beta

When i create any client template and then want to create client, there is nowhere possibility to choose created clien't template..
    I'm i missing something ?

EDIT:
    Sorry i have found, that i have to create client first and then link template to him..

Have some more questions:

1. Must i always choose additional template? there is no option "NO Additional tepmplate"

2. Also don't understand buttons "Add additional Template" and "Delete Additional template" it always says "no aditional template selected"
    but wher i can select them?
    I can only choose one main template and one additional template

3. Additional templates also doesn't seems to work i have created MAin template with 0 websites and additional template with 50 websites, but i still see limit 0 websites...

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You dont have to choose additional template. If its an additional template or not depends on the setting that you had choosen as you created the template.

3. radim_h

radim_h Member HowtoForge Supporter

and that

2. Also don't understand buttons "Add additional Template" and "Delete Additional template" it always says "no aditional template selected"
    but wher i can select them?

part of question, please ?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You have to select the additional template first before you can add or delete it.