Can't add new site

Discussion in 'General' started by Stokesy, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Stokesy

Stokesy Member

Hi
    Just upgraded to the latest release (3.1.1) and I now find I can't add a new site! On the 'domain' field, all I can do is select from a drop-down of existing domains...
    Also notice that the 'client' field has disappeared...
    Any ideas?
    Thanks,

2. Stokesy

Stokesy Member

Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS, apache 2.4.7, mysql 5.5.53 BTW

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You enabled the domain module in ISPConfig, You can disable it again under System > Interface config.

4. Stokesy

Stokesy Member

Thanks for getting back to me Till. I am logged in as admin not as a client...?
    I have now changed that setting as suggested anyway, but I can no longer log in... :-( Is there a way to reset the admin password from the linux cli?

5. Stokesy

Stokesy Member

Hi Till - I finally got in (after resetting password using UPDATE sys_user SET passwort = MD5('.....') WHERE username = 'ispcadmin'; and your suggestion seems to have fixed the problem.
    I don't think there was anything wrong with the password though - just that ispconfig doesn't seem to behave well with chrome on my (windows 10) pc - I have to open an 'incognito' window to login, otherwise fields get set to the wrong things. Could this be LastPass causing problems I wonder...?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  6. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

After upgrading to 3.1, clear your browser cache and cookies for the ispconfig domain/hostname(s)