Can't display any sites.

Discussion in 'General' started by shibbywowdude, Mar 8, 2008.

1. shibbywowdude

shibbywowdude New Member

Hey I am having an issue with my ISPConfig. I had it working perfectly on a production server as a VM on VMWare. Now going to be switching my VMWare machine over to ESX but I can't afford for my sites to go down. I am currently down so that is not good. I have pulled away from my current server and putting it on my home connection (Full T1) for the time being. That is where im haivng the issuse.

I have copied the exact ISPConfig VM over to my old server running VMWare thinking I could just change the IP's and I Would be good to go. Well when you go to a ctu-clan.net you don't get any response and when you go to www.ctu-clan.net you get apaches beginning installation page. What am I doing wrong?

BTW I'm not really good with linux, so please explain. haha

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but before I was directly on the internet with no private IP's in the way and with my T1 I am behind a router so I am having to give it a private IP with port forwarding to the outside world. I had done this with VHCS2 fine before though.

***Edit*** I figured out my problem. Just follow this thread.

http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9131