Can´t login on POP...

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by toyito, Oct 27, 2005.

1. toyito

toyito New Member

Hi i have a fresh installation of ISPConfig on Ubuntu 5.10....all the install process are smooth but i forget :D to install procmail in the correspondent step...at the end of setup i have a message whit NO PROCMAIL FOUND or something like that and the process stop...i go back install it and re run ./setup...all goes nice and this time the setup finished succesfully, however, now when i try to configure a email client in Outlook and can send messages (smtp) but can´t login on POP3 server....what can i do...help me pls

Hector

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

I guess you're using Courier-POP3. Did you enable Maildir under Management -> Server -> Settings -> Email?

3. toyito

toyito New Member

Yes is maildir is checked...and i follow all steps in the tutorial including the courier configuration, but how can i check it??

Hector

4. toyito

toyito New Member

hi
    I uncheck and recheck the maildir an now i can login onto POP thanks...OK, but now i get a message: 554 <[email protected]>: Relay access denied????
    what can i do??

Hector

5. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Did you check something like "Server needs authentication." in your email client?