Can't send migration tool support message

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by Nicram, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Nicram

Nicram Member

Hello, i was trying to get help migration tool, but when i clicked Send i was seeing this picture from attachment.

So maybe i'll ask here:
    What to do, when migration tool was stopped while working (i was connected by ssh, and lost connection, so the session, and migration tool were closed)???
    In my case, it stopped at files copying with rsync. I'm not sure if it's good what i do, but i started migration tool again with resync argument (./migrate --syncjobs). Was it good idea?
    Here is the migrate.log.1 last few lines:
    2019-01-26 03:15:11 - [INFO] Successfully executed command grep -r -l 'XX.XX.XX.XX' '/var/www/clients/client1/web6' | xargs -d '\n' replace -s 'XX.XX.XX.XX' 'NEW.IP.XX.XX' --
    2019-01-26 03:15:11 - [INFO] Successfully executed command grep -r -l 'XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:ipv6:1' '/var/www/clients/client1/web6' | xargs -d '\n' replace -s 'XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:ipv6:1' '20
    2019-01-26 03:15:12 - [INFO] Successfully executed command chmod -R 'g-w,o-w' '/var/www/clients/client1/web6/cgi-bin' 2>/dev/null ;
    find '/var/www/clients/client1/web6/web' -type d -exec chmod 'a+x' "{}" \; 2>/dev/null ;
    find '/var/www/clients/client1/web6/web' -name '.htaccess' -exec chmod 'a+r' "{}" \; 2>/dev/null ;
    2019-01-26 03:15:13 - [INFO] Successfully executed command chattr +i '/var/www/clients/client1/web6'
    2019-01-26 03:15:13 - [INFO] Successfully executed command chattr -i '/var/www/clients/client1/web8'
    2019-01-26 03:15:14 - [INFO] Successfully executed command rm -f '/var/www/clients/client1/web8/web/index.html' ;
    2019-01-26 03:15:15 - [INFO] Directory /var/www/clients/client1/web8/ exists.
    2019-01-26 03:15:15 - [INFO] Cannot display rsync progress as either local or remote version is lower than 3.1.0.

Attached Files:

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Seems as if Cloudflare did not like the text of the message. You can send your support request by email to migsupport [at] ispconfig [dot] org instead.

If the resync was the right choice depends on the time point where it was interrupted, if the migration was finished and it was just copying the data, then it should be ok. I guess I would have run the tool in normal mode again and chosen to overwrite at import.

Nicram likes this.
  3. Nicram

Nicram Member

Oh, ok, thank you.

4. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Nicram likes this.
  5. Nicram

Nicram Member