Can't send or receive mails

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by agarcia71, Jun 10, 2022.

1. agarcia71

agarcia71 Member

Good day colleagues,
    In a new installation in which I performed a migration, I cannot send or receive emails, on the previous server it was working, but not on the new one, what am I doing wrong?
    If I do a telnet to port 25 to the hostname of the server:
    Jun 9 19:30:45 zion amavis[9334]: (09334-02) Blocked MTA-BLOCKED {TempFailedOutbound}, ORIGINATING LOCAL [127.0.0.1] [1xx.1xx.1xx.1xx] <[email protected]> -> <[email protected]>, Message-ID: <[email protected]>, mail_id: gIgS_eU6beZw, Hits: -0.999, size: 1559, dkim_new=default:bnkcom.net, 277 ms
    I appreciate any help.
    Regards.

2. agarcia71

agarcia71 Member

Upgrade,
    Now I can send but still can´t receive, got this answer from receiver.
    554 5.7.1 <mail-lf1-f48.google.com[209.85.167.48]>: Client host rejected: Access denied
    Reporting-MTA: dns; googlemail.com
    Arrival-Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 18:17:53 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Original-Message-ID: <CAJ=qhiLm2fkAjtkgZgGK9+9XuV+sABxpy8TNeU+M4YJ58vN_wg@mail.gmail.com>

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
    Action: failed
    Remote-MTA: dns; mail.server.net. (1xx.1xx.4x.xx, the server for the domain server.net.)
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 <mail-lf1-f48.google.com[209.85.167.48]>: Client host rejected: Access denied
    Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 18:17:56 -0700 (PDT)

3. agarcia71

agarcia71 Member

Never mind, still can't send and receive.
    This is weird, because I've never had problems sending and receiving mail after a fresh install of ISPConfig before.
    I still needs help.
    Regards.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The first step is to test it locally: Login to one of your mailboxes on this server using webmail on that server and send an email to the same mailbox that you are currently logged in, it should arrive within a few seconds. If that is working, then the local mail delivery is fine.

If that#s working, look at your mail.log of the server when you send an email to your server. Does something gets added to the log and if yes, post the lines that get added.

agarcia71 likes this.
  5. agarcia71

agarcia71 Member

Hi Till, thanks for your reply.
    This is getting weirder and weirder, I can send mail to myself through thunderbird, but not from roundcube, since when trying to do so I get the error "250 Authentication failed", but I think we can ignore the roundcube issue, Since the clients I have do not use it, but they are already crazy because they have not been able to send and receive in almost a week, I already requested paid support, but is there anything you can guide me on, I would appreciate it.
    The mail.log errors when trying to send and receive to other servers are the ones I put in my first posts.
    Regards.