Cert issue, cert gets downloaded but not inserted into Apache

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by rob_morin, Nov 5, 2019.

1. rob_morin

rob_morin Member

Hello all...
    SO i added a old site today, they were with me but left. So they came back i added the site( i deleted it when they left)
    Tried to add new letsencrypt cert by checking ssl & Let's encrypt SSL as usual, but it doesn't seem to work.
    The logs say "archive directory exists for domain.ca" and GUI does not show ssl & lets encrypt checked.
    I removed the /etc/letsencrypt/live renewal and archive dirs for that domain.
    I went back into the gui and checked ssl and letsencrypt again. This time no error in log file, certs now exists in /etc/letsencrypt but check marks are not in the ssl & letsencrypt boxes in the gui, if i try to check i get back the original error of "archive directory exists for domain.ca"

Suggestions/ideas?
    Thanks...

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Do you use latest stable ISPConfig version and an up to date certbot version?

3. rob_morin

rob_morin Member

Not the latest ISPconfig, no. I wil lupdate but let me ask you this then, when i update ISPconfig, it munches up my certs in postfix dovecot... What do I answer during upgrade in order for it not to replace my certs?
    There is a new Version of ISPConfig 3 available!

This Version: 3.1.13
    New Version : 3.1.15p2
    Thanks...

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

5. rob_morin

rob_morin Member

Ok all is well after update this time, I am very happy no postfix or dovecot cert issues! yay
    And the site in question where the HTTPS was not working is now working fine, so double YAY!
    Thanks and have a great day!

till likes this.