Certificate not valid for server1 domain com, and problem with Munin/Monit

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Fazzax, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Fazzax

Fazzax New Member

Hi everyone,

pretty much everything is fine with my newly installed ISPConfig 3.1.
    I've mostly used https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial...ostfix-dovecot-mysql-rkhunter-andnbspbinutils to install it. I've also issued lets encrypt certificates, and it's working perfectly for all the websites I've created so far. server1.domain.com:8080 is also showing a valid certificate.
    One thing is not right though: I can't manage to have a proper certificate for server1.domain.com. It's showing a (valid) certificate issued by domain.com, but no reference to server1... Hence a warning when connecting to server1.domain.com

Not sure whether or not it's connected, but I can't access neither Monit nor Munin from inside ISPConfig (server1.domain.com:2812 is showing a valid certificate though): For Monit, I have a warning telling me there is a phishing attempt, and a blank screen for Munin.

Any ideas how to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot for the help,

PS: I can't manage to have a proper signed certificate for pureFTPd neither

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. Fazzax

Fazzax New Member

Thanks!! Read too quickly, and didn't create server1.domain.com!!

4. Fazzax

Fazzax New Member

Actually, monit and munin are still not working from inside ISPConfig...
    And pureftpd is sending the server1.domain.com certificate, no matter the host I enter with... Hence a warning popup...
    As Monit is using the same certificate as pureftpd, I guess it's coming from there!
    Should I renew the certificates?

And any ideas about monin?

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Most browsers do not allow it anymore to load then in an iframe, so that's blocked by your browser and not an ssl cert issue.

Use the servername to connect to pure-ftpd.