clamscan running 980 minutes?? and munin setup problem?

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by craig baker, Oct 16, 2018.

1. craig baker

craig baker Member HowtoForge Supporter

I notice top has clamscan running 980:42:7 -ie over 980 munites. mailq had 35messages(which I deleted they were spam).
    is the process dead? anything I can do to check it? now server is still 98% idle just think something is not kosher!

also - I think I got munin setup - certainly munin node is running:
    2052 ? Ss 0:06 /usr/bin/perl -wT /usr/sbin/munin-node

but clicking on munin under monitor/ispconfig3 just brings up blank page! how do I see where its dying?

also anyone in ispconfig world had experience with seafile? I'm using nextcloud currently on aserver but the lack of proper file locking is a real bummer! folks are stepping on each others work!
    I'm mapping the drives with webdav and there seems to be no way around the problem. seafile says they have file-locking solved!

just full of good questions tonight!
    cdb.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

That should be ok. Clamav runs as a daemon, so the software runs constantly like apache or postfix, so it is no bad indication when it has a long run time.

Current Browser block access to other software loaded in an iframe., so you can't access munin like that in ISPConfig anymore due to changes in web browsers. use the munin URL to access it directly instead.

3. craig baker

craig baker Member HowtoForge Supporter

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Depends on how you installed munin. The guide you used will contain the path that you can use to access munin.