Hey all, more issues with ISPconfig 2.2.3 I've been seeing. I've noticed that there seems to be non cleaning up of things. eg. I setup MX and setup a user, postfix all works. I now remove the user and empty the recycle bin and then remove the MX as well as set the Local Mailserver set to now be External Server but I still see postfix is managing the mail and virtusertable is still showing the user account address there. Another one is I created a site and then once it's visible, I change the name from test.domain.com to www.domain.com All works fine but I noticed this : PHP: lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13 Jul 13 13:25 test.domain.com -> /var/www/web4 drwxr-xr-x 8 web2_user1 web2 4096 Jul 13 15:23 web2 drwxr-xr-x 8 web4_user2 web4 4096 Jul 13 14:08 web4 drwxr-xr-x 8 web5_test web5 4096 Jul 13 14:36 web5 lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13 Jul 11 13:26 www.domain.com -> /var/www/web2 so even though that test is now www, the symbolic link still exists. Not big drama but can get quite confusing. I've been seeing similar things in other places too which i haven't noted down yet.