Co-domain problem

Discussion in 'General' started by Gimly, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Gimly

Gimly Member

Hi all,

I have a problem with co-domain. The forward doesn't work. For example : I created forum.espace4you.org on co-domain to forward on my directory forum (www.espace4you.org/forum). But the server return :

Code:
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Do you have any idea about this problem ? You can try it with the url.
    Thank you in advance for your answers. :)

2. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

When you created a co-domain, did you use "forum" within the hostname field and "espace4you.org" within the domain field? Within the forward field you should add the text "http://www.espace4you.org/forum". Did you do that?

3. Gimly

Gimly Member

It worked fine but I've upgrade ispconfig with 2.2.18 and now it doesn't work. The problem also exists for my customers. I don't modified settings on my server. If you have an idea ?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please post the vhost definition for this vhost from the file Vhost_ispconfig.conf

5. Gimly

Gimly Member

I find the problem in the Vhost_ispconfig.conf, I add "/" on the vhost :

But the problem is for all my vhost. There are a skeleton/template file in ispconfig, where I can add "/" for changing all my vhost and fix the bug ?

Thank you for your answers

Last edited: Dec 23, 2007
  6. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

You can change this in the function make_vhost() in /root/ispconfig/scripts/lib/config.lib.php.

7. Gimly

Gimly Member

Ok, Thank you now it work fine :)