compile crashes with TK errors?

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by isaac_golding, Feb 19, 2006.

1. isaac_golding

isaac_golding New Member

IPSconfig seems to be crashing with tk errors?

"make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/uudeview-0.5.20/tcl'
    gcc -c -g -O2 -I. -I/usr/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../uulib uuwish.c
    In file included from uuwish.c:33:
    /usr/include/tk.h:96:23: X11/Xlib.h: No such file or directory
    In file included from uuwish.c:33:"

The ENTIRE compile log is attached in zip format.

Attached Files:

2. isaac_golding

isaac_golding New Member

update

I thought this error might be caused by the zlib.h file that the program reports its unable to find and I've installed the corresponding mandrake 10.2 libs that contain zlib.h

& I also installed the zlib library as mentioned in another thread.

At this point I now have zlib.h all over the place

[isaac@deepscout ~]$ locate zlib.h
    /usr/include/linux/zlib.h
    /usr/include/zlib.h
    /usr/local/include/zlib.h
    /usr/local/src/zlib-1.2.3/old/zlib.html
    /usr/local/src/zlib-1.2.3/zlib.h
    [isaac@deepscout ~]$

as of yet I've still not solved this riddle...

UPDATE:

I traced the errors down to the program uudview by trial and error and after reading for a while I discovered that uudview has a tcl/tk based front end... I'm running a headless servver so I went into the compile-apps directory and added the proper switch to uudview's configure line

./configure --prefix=/home/adm${APPLICATION_NAME}/${APPLICATION_NAME}/tools/uudeview --disable-tcl ||

and this appears to have fixed this problem...now to see how the rest of the setup goes...

Last edited: Feb 19, 2006
  3. isaac_golding

isaac_golding New Member

continued error

SO I worked through uudview and trhen started over

and now I get this
    done
    for d in uudeview.1 uuenview.1 ; do \
    ./install-sh -c -m 644 ./man/$d /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/tools/uudeview/man/man1/$d ; \
    done
    mv: cannot stat `binaries/spamassassin.tar.gz': No such file or directory
    mv: cannot stat `binaries/cronolog': No such file or directory
    mv: cannot stat `binaries/cronosplit': No such file or directory
    mv: cannot stat `binaries/ispconfig_tcpserver': No such file or directory
    mv: cannot stat `binaries/zip': No such file or directory
    mv: cannot stat `binaries/unzip': No such file or directory
    cp: cannot stat `/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php': No such file or directory
    cp: cannot stat `/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/users': No such file or directory
    cp: cannot stat `/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/adminmail.txt': No such file or directory
    All prerequisites are fulfilled.
    Here we go...

Warning: main(config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/src/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 639

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /usr/local/src/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 639

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /usr/local/src/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 649
    Could not connect to db
    Restarting some services...
    Shutting down httpd2: [ OK ]
    Starting httpd2: [ OK ]
    Shutting down postfix: [ OK ]
    Starting postfix: [ OK ]
    Shutting down proftpd: [ OK ]
    Starting proftpd: [ OK ]
    ./setup2: line 974: /etc/rc.d/init.d/ispconfig_server: No such file or directory
    Congratulations! Your ISPConfig system is now installed. If you had to install quota, please take the steps described in the installation manual. Otherwise your system is now available without reboot.

[root@deepscout install_ispconfig]#

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You have to remove the directorys: /home/admispconfig, /root/ispconfig, install_ispconfig after each setup attempt and unpack the installer again.

Also check if there is a directory with the name you chose for the mysql database in ISPCOnfig in /var/lib/mysql. If the directory is there, delete it too.