Configuration for mod_rewrite+Ispconfig 3 +PHP-FPM

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by Thiago Rodrigues, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Thiago Rodrigues

Thiago Rodrigues New Member

Hi for all,

I have one doubt how I can add mod_rewrite work togetter with ISPCONFIG 3 and PHP-FPM, I enable mod_rewrite, I put the .htaccess on the path of the site, but that dont worked.

Anybody could explain how I do that with ISPCONFIG.

Regards,

Thiago Cesar

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

mod_rewrte is active by default and also it's use is not related to php-fpm at all. If your .htaccess file did not work, then it probably contained and error or you did not put it into the "web" directory f the site.

3. Thiago Rodrigues

Hi Till, thanks for your answered than I commit some mistake, because I had the .htacess on the web directory, with the rigth permission and user owner, but appear not happens.

The rule is that:
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
    RewriteRule (js|ico|gif|jpg|png|css|html|swf|mp3|wav|txt|svg|ttf|eot|woff2|woff)$ - [L,NC]
    RewriteRule ^/(admin)($|/) - [L]
    RewriteRule ^/(site)($|/) - [L]
    RewriteRule ^/(.+)$ /var/www/paranatoldos.com.br/web/index.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]

And the only thing I saw on the log is something like that, when the mod_rewrite is enable.

[core:error] [pid 27153:tid 140359791273728] [client 95.108.213.14:43143] AH00124: Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace.

Regards,

Thiago Cesar

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Ok, so your rewrite rule is not correct, it produces a endless redirect.

try this as last line:

RewriteRule ^/(.+)$ /index.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]

5. Thiago Rodrigues

Hi Till, now the error on the log gone, but don't happens nothing.
    Regards,
    Thiago Cesar