Configure awstats of ispconfig3

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by davide.seo, Oct 28, 2011.

1. davide.seo

davide.seo New Member

Hi all,
    I've installed ispconfig 3 and it works well. I'm trying to configure awstats on it ( I have different domains ) but I can't find any help solution on awstats with ispconfig.

To install ispconfig I used the manual to link: http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-server-ubuntu-11.10-ispconfig-3-p4
    but it seems to be not content about awstats ( only install with apt-get and comment on crontab file ).
    Could you help me ? Thanks!

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

There is nothing that needs to be manually configured as everything is configured by ispconfig. Just select awstats as statistics software in the website stetings of the site where you want to enable awstats.

3. florix.net

florix.net Member

from website menu, I changed the stats to awstats,

now domain.com/stats shows old webalizer stats.

how do I check awstats details?

Richard

4. till

The awstats statistics are in the same folder then the webalizer statistics. Statistics are generated nightly, so it takes 24 hours until the statistics are changed.

5. schickel

schickel New Member

Hi,

if i try to get my awstats, i only get a blamk site. I use following URL:

http://www.example.com/stats/

The login with user admin is ok, but nothing to see. I've use awstats in config of my domains.

What ist going wrong, or what must i do to get awstats?

6. till

Which ISPConfig version do you use? and did you wait at least 24 hours after the site was accessed the first time by a user until you checked stats?

7. schickel

schickel New Member

my awstats is working now. i did no changes, so it could be that the update-job did not run first time.