Configuring ISPConfig to work with Daloradius

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by 4walters, Apr 29, 2009.

1. 4walters

4walters New Member

I have a perfectly working install of ISPConfig-2.2.32. Thanks for all your hard work. It's installed on Ubuntu 8.04 server. I also have a perfectly working install of Freeradius with MySQL integration. My question has to do with setting up apache to recognize the Alias directive without hosing my ISPConfig operation. Any ideas anyone?

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

You can use the Apache Directives field in ISPConfig and place your custom directives there.

3. 4walters

4walters New Member

Thanks for the reply Falko. I tried but got error message about setting Alias commands not allowed. I don't remember the exact error but I'll try it again later today and post the output. I'm following a howto somewhat and I think what I'm trying to do is not going to work because of name based virtual hosts vs IP based. That being the case I'm not sure if I can get this to work some other way:cool:. The howto has this posted:

Alias /myradius "/var/www/daloradius-0.9-7/"
    <Directory /var/www/daloradius-0.9-7/>
    Options None
    order deny,allow
    deny from all
    allow from 127.0.0.1
    allow from <my management system's ip which has a web-browser>
    </Directory>

I'm using a newer version of Daloradius than this I just don't want to bone my working setup for this project. I'll post the exact error later today. Thanks again brother.