CP > Group Membership???

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by danhansen@denmark, Apr 7, 2015.

1. danhansen@denmark

danhansen@denmark Member HowtoForge Supporter

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

All account settings are available here in the forum, move the mouseover your username in the upper menu when you are logged in.

When you buy a subscription then you are marked as supporter automatically in the new forum system.

3. danhansen@denmark

Hi Till,

I bought a subsrciption 2 days ago and but was called a member. What's more annoying, I just tried to post a question on ISPconfig3 Priority Support, but there's no "create post" button!?!? Can't understand it ;) I did pay! Acutally I've been soing that for a long time, until for some reason it stopped the automatic payment some 4-5 month ago. therefore I made manual payment 2 days ago. Got acces to PDF files then, but now I'm not welcome, again ;)

please find attached the invoice for your HowtoForge subscription (Invoice
    No. HFxxxx79, PayPal Transaction ID 2BSxxxxxxx89115F, Paypal Subscription ID S-8xxxxxxx54643K). It has already
    been paid, so there is no need for any further action from your side.

This subscription is valid for the user danhansen@denmark. You can find an overview
    of your subscriptions on http://www.howtoforge.com/subscription/.
    Thank you for your order.

NB! I've got a really important question, I really would like to be helped with ;)
    Have a great weekend ;)

Kind Regards,
    Dan

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  4. till

Hi,

I'am sorry that the automatic activation of your subscription failed. I activated it manually now.

Btw. If you have a problem with your subscription, then please send me a message trough the contact form or by email https://www.howtoforge.com/imprint/ so I can solve that quickly.

Thank you for supporting howtoforge with your subscription!

Have a nice weekend!

Best Regards

Till

5. danhansen@denmark

Hi Till,

Allright, will do.. and thanks ;)

PS. You may want to modify the "old" ToDo on how to get this on your profile. How to become an supporter. The payment part works just fine but if its all automated now, there's now need for "trying to fix it yourself" ;)

6. till

I'll update the text.