CRON and .htaccess problems

Discussion in 'General' started by devilslayer, Nov 22, 2007.

1. devilslayer

devilslayer New Member

Hello,

I have a server installed with ISPConfig and I have just installed the community script 'Dolphin' by Boonex.com.

I am having problems with CRON errors.

Below are the cron jobs that were created during the ISPConfig install:

Code:

30 00 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/logs.php &> /$
    59 23 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/ftp_logs.php $
    59 23 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/mail_logs.php$
    59 23 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/cleanup.php &$
    0 4 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/webalizer.php &$
    0,30 * * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/check_servic$
    15 3,15 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/quota_msg.p$
    40 00 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/traffic.php &$
    05 02 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/backup.php &>$

After installing Dolphin the Dolphin installation manual asks you to add the following (email address changed!!).
    Code:

[email protected]

0 0 * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/web1/web/dolphin/periodic/cmd.php
    */10 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/web1/web/dolphin/periodic/notifies.php
    */10 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/web1/web/dolphin/periodic/tags.php

I am now receiving eroor messages delivered to my email address:

Code:
    PHP Warning:  Module 'json' already loaded in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/gd.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 
    I assume this is to do with the new entries that I put in for Dolphin, as I wasn't getting them before.

I have had to remove the CRON jobs that i created after installing Dolphin as was getting error messages to my email address every 10 minutes. (Yes about 100 a day!!) eekk!!

I am also having images failing to appear that I have narrowed down to .htaccess files. One of the fil3es only contained the code below:

Code:
    I have managed to get the images showing. I already had installed GD and ImageMagick, so I knew that wasn't the problem.

The problem was the .htaccess files, in each image directory. For some reason they were causing the images not to show. To test I renamed one to .htaccess123 and the images in that directory appeared.

Now all I need to find out is what in the .htaccess was causing the images not to display.

For example, one of the .htaccess files only contained the code below. I renamed the .htaccess to .htaccess123 and the images in that directory then appeared on the website.

[code]
    Options -Indexes 

Why would this stop images displaying?

I am not that familiar with .htaccess files and apache directives.

Is this due to settings that are already installed by ISPConfig?

Thanks for your help.

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Go to that web site in ISPConfig and enter the following into the Apache Directives field (assuming that /var/www/web1/web is your document root):

Code:
    <Directory /var/www/web1/web>
     AllowOverride All
    </Directory>