cron job setup for redmine inbound mail jk_chrootsh[xxxx]: now entering jail

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by chaloum, Dec 14, 2013.

1. chaloum

chaloum New Member

Hi
    I trying to set up a rake command in ISPConfig.
    rake -f /var/www/clients/client1/web60/web/Rakefile --silent redmine:email:receive_imap RAILS_ENV="production" host=imap.gmail.com port=993 ssl=1 [email protected] password=XXXXX

the work if Im ssh'd in an run the command from terminal, so I know the command words.

I've added the command to the cron job for the client web60.

in the /var/log/cron
    Dec 14 11:54:01 server1 CROND[6724]: (web60) CMD (/var/www/clients/client1/web60/rake -f /var/www/clients/client1/web60/web/Rakefile --silent redmine:email:receive_imap RAILS_ENV="production" host=imap.gmail.com port=993 ssl=1 [email protected] password=xxx #projects.some.com)

so the cron is triggering, all good so far

in /var/log/messages

Dec 14 00:30:01 server1 jk_chrootsh[25752]: now entering jail /var/www/clients/client1/web60 for user web60 (5040) with arguments -c /var/www/clients/client1/web60/rake -f /var/www/clients/client1/web60/web/Rakefile --silent redmine:email:receive_imap RAILS_ENV="production" host=imap.gmail.com port=993 ssl=1 [email protected] password=xxxxx #projects.some.com

which makes sense as web60 doesn't have root access.

and if i login as root and change to web60 (su web60) and try to execute the command in terminal I get and error the rake cant be found or doesn't exits.

so the question (I think) is, what do I need to do to either: add rake to the chroot or jail or something else?

thanks