cronjob error

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by sumawelt, Nov 25, 2014.

1. sumawelt

sumawelt New Member

Hi everyone,
    I have set up a cronjob for client "web3" in ispconfig and I noticed that it didn't work as expected. Logfiles showed that the job was triggered.
    To investigate further I logged in via ssh as web3 (chrooted via jailkit) and tried to execute the command that is supposed to be run by cron:
    Code:
    /usr/bin/php5 /web/components/com_sobipro/lib/ctrl/cron.php section=1 liveURL=http://www.xxx.de/ #xxx.de
    and I got the following error:
    Code:
    Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: The MySQL adapter mysqli is not available
    How can I make mysqli available for jailed ispconfig users using the php5 client?
    Using wget is not an option since some of the scripts that are to be run, run quite long and I don't want to set the max execution time for php to 10 minutes or longer.
    Best Regards

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

php is not available in a ispconfig jail, so I guess you must have added manually or reconfigured the jail defaults to add it. as mysql is a loadable php module, you might ahve to add that manually to your jail as jailkit will not add it as dependency of the php binary automatically.

3. sumawelt

sumawelt New Member

Hmm... sad that this functionality is not included in jailkit. I'll try it with the user being unjailed. It's a more or less private server so I don't have to worry about other users doing silly things using ssh...