crontab -r (doh!)

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Nicke, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Nicke

Nicke New Member

I managed to remove all my crontab entries by running crontab -r instead of -e.

How can i make ispconfig to reconfigure crontab?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Download ispconfig 3.0.1.6 again, unpack it, run the update.php script which is in the install folder and select to reconfigure services when you get asked by the updater.

3. Nicke

Nicke New Member

I have used ispconfig_update.sh and now i'm running SVN so i cant do it that way?
    Can someone post the contents of crontab -e?

4. till

No, as this would be a downgrade then. In your case, you will just have to run ispconfig_update.sh again and select SVN again.

Please be aware that running a svn version on production systems in not recommended. You should consider to switch back to the next stable version (3.0.2) when it gets released in a few weeks.

The content of the root crontab is:

Code:
    * * * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh > /dev/null 2>> /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log
    30 00 * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.sh > /dev/null 2>> /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log

5. Nicke

Nicke New Member

Thanks. I will.

I added the cron entries and cron.log tells me this:
    /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh: line 7: 29734 Segmentation fault /usr/bin/php -q /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.php

I had the same problem with stable.

6. till

Thats a problem with your server hardware (ram, mainboard, processor) or the php binary of your linux distriubution and not with ispconfig. Better you would have asked before you upgraded to svn as this problem is not related to ispconfig itself, so the update yould not have fised this.

7. Nicke

Nicke New Member

I will look in to it. I have a VPN and all my scripts works great so i dont think it's hardware.

Thanks for your help.