Customer job not entered into job-queue

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by tr909192, Jul 23, 2018.

1. tr909192

tr909192 Member HowtoForge Supporter

Dear,
    we are on ispconfig latest versione on master-slave configuration.
    My request here is just related to an initial debug source.

Basically this happen only certain customer on only certain slave server. If the customer (that he has the right to do the modification) try to modify something on a webhost (something like active let's encrypt or change php version), the master panel don't reply anything after that the submit button is pressed.
    Just nothing happen: no job inserted in queue, no error reporting. Nothing.

I know that i can debug the cronjob, using the normal debug mode. But how can debug something like that inside the interface?

The customer has the right to do that modification, and if I try to do it as administrator, i have no problem to complete them.

Any clue or any ideas on where can I start to debug?

thank you.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I guess what you refer to is the admin protection faeture of a website. When a website has been created by the admin and not by the customer (or by the admin trough the login-as user function), then this website is protected from cahnges by the customer, only the admin can change things in this site then. You can verify that in the database, is sys_perm_user or sys_perm_group setting of this site in web_domain table is set to 'ru' instead of 'riud', then the site is in protection mode. To switch that off, change the value to 'riud'.