Data log stuck

Discussion in 'General' started by LucasRaynaud, Jul 22, 2024.

1. LucasRaynaud

LucasRaynaud New Member

Hi everyone,
    Since the update of ISPC from 3.1 to 3.2.12, everytime I want to make some update about clients or server, the data log notification (top red circle) never disappears and still grow.
    I checked the updates, they are well made without error but just the number still grow.
    In the data log history, there is no server for each stuck lines and in the database, the server_id specified is 0, but there is no server with the Id 0.
    This is not an critical bug but it's a bit stressful.
    Thanks for your help. And sorry for my bad english.
    Lucas

2. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

That's fine, ID 0 means that the update is intended for all servers.

That's no bug at all; it's a configuration issue on your system where at least one of the servers does not pick up updates.

LucasRaynaud likes this.
  4. LucasRaynaud

LucasRaynaud New Member

Thx Till,
    How could I debug it ? Is there some logs for this case?

5. till

See post #2 from @Taleman, where he pointed you to the read before posting the post, which contains debug instructions. There must be either one of your systems not picking up updates, or you have a server in the server list that does not exist anymore and therefore is never picking up nay updates.

6. LucasRaynaud

LucasRaynaud New Member

Thx for the answer,
    We have a server in ISPC that is not online anymore since a long time.
    Last question :)
    Is this new that the datalog stay stuck because a server is not picking up updates ?

7. till

Yes, an error in older versions prevented all pending jobs from showing up. This has been fixed now and that's likely why you recognize the pending jobs now.