Database missing after upgrade

Discussion in 'General' started by autonic, Mar 7, 2008.

1. autonic

autonic New Member

Hello, I've got a problem with a missing database after an ISP Config update.

I'm using ISP Config on a server which my friends is teching, therefor i don't exactly know what version he updated from...

Anyhow, the problem is that after the last update, the database on one of my projects went missing... sure it's still there, I can connect to it and use it as I've always done... but in the ISP Config interface (where you can change your settings for your projects) the database does not show.
    (What I'm trying to do is to allow external connections to the database, a task that can be done by logging in to the ISP Config interface, choose your project and then -> database remote login = yes)

What's wrong? Why won't the database show in the project mananger (or what it's called)?

Question number two: When i try and add a new database to the current project, it spawns like it should, i set it to remote login = yes, but when i login to it through PhpMyAdmin it says there are no databases available and also that i don't have the permission to create any new ones. (I just sit and stare at the "information scheme" database which is visible in all my projects when I'm logging in through PhpMyAdmin).

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Do you get any errors in the file /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/ispconfig.log