deb lenny 64 - mysql-virtual_client.cf: table lookup prob

Discussion in 'General' started by Turbanator, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Turbanator

Turbanator Member HowtoForge Supporter

Running 3.0.2.2 isp3 on deb lenny 64 from perfect server setup. I up'd the mysql max_connections and max_user_connections and it's fixed many problems but we do get several of these every so often:

warning: mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_client.cf: table lookup problem

And this is from a known user/domain to known user/domain coming from a remote connection outside the server. The user gets email and the sending user send just fine, but sometimes it happens with different people at differetn times.

Right after this is what happens:
    postfix/smtpd[9667]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from adsl-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx.sip.asm.bellsouth.net[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]: 451 4.3.5 <adsl-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx.sip.asm.bellsouth.net[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]>: Client host rejected: Server configuration error; from=<[email protected]> to=<user2@validdomain> proto=ESMTP helo=<User1PC>

And the User1 gets a bounceback saying the same.

I saw an earlier post where the suggestion was to update isp3, but I'm already on the latest version.

Thoughts/tweaks?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

I suggest you install munin to find out if there are any problems with your server resources.

3. rputnins

rputnins New Member

Hey! What was the solution to this problem? As I am having the same problem for one site using just 10 mailboxes and running Ubuntu 8.04 and ISPconfig3.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Which ISPConfig version do you use?

5. rputnins

rputnins New Member

It is 3.0.2.2

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

7. Turbanator

Turbanator Member HowtoForge Supporter

that's what solved it for me.