Default /web includes?

Discussion in 'General' started by sleepingranch, Apr 8, 2016.

1. sleepingranch

sleepingranch New Member

Is it possible to add my own content per ISPConfig3 website build process?
    Using ISPConfig3 in a multi-server setup.
    Presently, I copy into the site's directory and chown the permissions to get my items included. It would be nice to simply have them included in the build process. I scanned the ispconfig directories and these forums and i am not seeing how to make this work.
    Thanks for any help.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can create a small server plugin which is connected to the "web_domain_insert" and add the code to copy your files into that plugin. have a look into the apache or nginx plugin for an example on how to bind a function to an event. The name of your plugin has to be after the apache or nginx plugin in alphabet so that it gets executed after the web is created by the main plugin.

3. sleepingranch

sleepingranch New Member

Thanks for the reply, Till.
    Do you have a standard script you can share that will use the ISPConfig3 API to:
    1. Create a Client and assign them to an existing Reseller (using a master template)
    2. Create a new Website and assign it to the newly created Client.
    3. Build a Database and Database User and assign that database to to the Website
    4. Return an ISPConfig generated clientID and webID that I can use to handle my code.
    Anything close would be appreciated, I can make the necessary modifications.
    Thanks again for such a great product. It's been the happiest expense I incur every month! :)

till likes this.
  4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I don't have any additional API documentation or examples beside the docs in the remote_client folder of the ispconfig tar.gz. I know that it is not completely up to date, I hope that I can find some time after the 3.1 release to give the api examples an update. But there is e.g. the whmcs module for ispconfig whch uses the API as well, maybe this can give you some more examples. https://github.com/cwispy/ispcfg3