Default web server

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by pdga, Mar 1, 2011.

1. pdga

pdga New Member

I have a multiserver setup. The control panel is on the sql server. I have 2 web server with mirroring. Everything is working.
    But when a client add a website, the server used by default is the sql server (the client can't choose).
    In the limits of the client account, the default web server is the correct one.
    With the admin rights, when I click on this website, the server is the web server (in grey, I can't change it).
    The vhost file for this website is created on the sql server.

Where can I change the default webserver for the client at an other place than in the limits of the client account ?

Thanks.
    Pierre

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Go to system > server services, select the sql server and disable all checkboxes except of the mysql checkbox and click on save.

3. pdga

pdga New Member

there is alreday only the DB-server checkbox selected.

4. till

Do you use the current ispconfig version (3.0.3.2)?

5. pdga

pdga New Member

yes, this is 3.0.3.2.

6. pdga

pdga New Member

Can I activate some debug to help resolving my issue ?

Thanks.

7. till

Please take a look into the ispconfig mysql database in the tbale web_domain, every website record there has a server_id, does this server ID corresponds with the ID of your web server?

8. pdga

pdga New Member

When the client add a website, the server_id is wrong in the web_domain table. (server_id=1 which is the sql one)
    When the admin add a website, server_id is correct.

I find the problem : when the client was added, the default webserver was not configured in the limits tab. In the DB all the default webserver associated to the client are with the wrong ID.

/edit : so, by default, what is the default_web_server if we don't select it in limits tab when we create a client ?

Thanks for your help.
    Pierre

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011