Default website

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by melandr, Mar 1, 2006.

1. melandr

melandr New Member

Hello i'm looking for some help again.

My problem Is , that if i acces our server with IP my personal website show first . I want company pages to be shown. I looked in Vhost conf and my pages are there first could this be the problem ? how can I change it ? becouse ISP config has information in database

I have Debian stable ( everithing else work fine)

Thx for your time and for my bad english Melandr

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Which version of ISPConfig do you use? The latest versions all have a shared IP website to avoid that the first website is shown when you enter the IP.

3. melandr

melandr New Member

I think we have 2.1.0

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Then please update to the latest 2.1.2, this will solve your problem.

5. melandr

melandr New Member

Thx for help i updated to 2.1.2 and naw having serious trouble. Ispconfig do not write passwords to the database-table isp_isp_users. I find that becouse i cannot log to the webmail server . Any ideas why isp config do not cooperate with database-table? And to all i can't recieve e-mails there is error message

<[email protected]>:
    82.208.25.251 does not like recipient.
    Remote host said: 554 <[email protected]>: Relay access denied
    Giving up on 82.208.25.251.

P.s:Re-edited...

Last edited: Mar 4, 2006
  6. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Did you use an email address instead of a username to log in to webmail? For webmail, you must use an email address to log in.

Is melandr.info in /etc/postfix/local-host-names?

7. melandr

melandr New Member

thx for help i have these but i forgot to have MX record without www so if i send email he didnt know adres [email protected] but [email protected]
    i added DNS record without www and now works fine THX much for your help . And ISPconfig is great Thank you. :)