Delete Reseller not working correctly

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by WHO, Jul 16, 2018.

1. WHO

WHO Member HowtoForge Supporter

When deleting an Reseller or Subcustomer by GUI or API not every data related is deleted.
    Only client table is deleted, but other tables still contain data.
    More problematic is that the document root is deleted but not the etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ -> therefor apache cannot start until the sites-enabled folder is cleared manually.

/var/log/ispconfig/cron.log:
    Mo 16. Jul 08:57:45 CEST 2018 chattr: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden beim Auslesen des Status von /home/www/client7/web13
    Mo 16. Jul 08:57:45 CEST 2018 chattr: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden beim Auslesen des Status von /home/www/client7/web13
    Mo 16. Jul 08:57:45 CEST 2018 groupdel: Primäre Gruppe des Benutzers »web16« konnte nicht entfernt werden.
    Mo 16. Jul 09:04:25 CEST 2018 rm: das Entfernen von '/home/www/client9/web28/log/**********' ist nicht möglich: Das Gerät oder die Ressource ist belegt
    Mo 16. Jul 09:04:25 CEST 2018 rm: das Entfernen von '/home/www/client9/web28/log/*********' ist nicht möglich: Das Gerät oder die Ressource ist belegt

********** is vhost Subdomain and vhost Domain of a customer

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I just verified that here. Deleting a client works fine, the assets like website and databases get removed. With the reseller there seems to be a problem in 3.1.12. As far as I can see, you posted a bug report for that already, so we will check that for the next release. Deleting a website removed all directories in ISPConfig 3.1.12 on my test servers.

3. WHO

ok, thanks. Yes the other report can be closed, unfortunately i couldn't find that. Maybe you can put in a root directory <-> site enabled check to keep the apache running if a problem occurs, otherwise all sites are down.
    For DB side problem I delete the following tables manually to go on with testing, but I'm sure there are more tables affected:
    spamfilter_users ; web_domain ; web_folder; web_database ; domain ; mail_domain; web_database_user ; cron; ftp_user; mail_user ; webdav_user ; web_folder_user ; sys_user (userid>1); sys_group (groupid>1); client_template; ...

4. till

When you take a look at the client_del.php file, then you can see from which tables the data get's removed at the moment when a client get's deleted:

Code:
                $tables = 'cron,client,dns_rr,dns_soa,dns_slave,ftp_user,mail_access,mail_content_filter,mail_domain,mail_forwarding,mail_get,mail_user,mail_user_filter,shell_user,spamfilter_users,support_message,web_database,web_database_user,web_domain,web_folder,web_folder_user,domain,mail_mailinglist,spamfilter_wblist';

5. till

Btw. May you please change the email address of your howtoforge account to an address that does not go into your companies ticket system or disable email notifications for posts in your howtoforge account? I get an email from your ticket system at the moment for each answer I post in your thread. Thanks in advance! :)

6. WHO

I changed the address. I will have a look at the tables after the new release. The remaining data in the tables are surely a result of the above bug.

7. WHO

Till, which isp version is not affected by this bug? and Is there an easy solution to switch back to an older version without a reinstall of the server?

8. till

I don't know which older versions are affected.