Deleted few rows (datalog_id) from sys_datalog

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by OptimBro, Apr 11, 2020.

1. OptimBro

OptimBro Member

Hi
    Check screenshot: https://prnt.sc/rxdy09
    I have deleted rows (datalog_id) from 386 to 408 to fix "stuck job queue"
    I added a new webserver to my multiserver setup, but every job was stuck for this new server. Then I deleted datalog_id for stucked job queues, it removed the red circle.

Problem was, I have not added new server's IP and hostname name on masterserver's /etc/hosts file. Adding record there fixed the problem. Every task from ISPconfig done on new server then started working properly.

My question is that I have deleted some data from sys_datalog, so will that create any problems? As datalog_id after 386 to 408 is missing, and new job is being created using new ID 409, not from 387. So, will that create any problems?

It's a production server.

Thanks

2. OptimBro

OptimBro Member

Can someone reply by checking the screenshot? Will that affect anything in the future?

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

It should probably be ok. next time, don't delete any datalog entries, instead, set the updated column of the server table to a higher number to skip datalog items.

OptimBro likes this.
  4. OptimBro

OptimBro Member

Thanks so much @till , got it.

Where can I find this one in the database?

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Database table is named 'server', this table contains a column name 'updated' (or 'update', not sure, too lazy to open the db at the moment ;) I'm sure you find it in the table, there is just one column with such a name) :).