Directory Snippets : Proxy Not Working

Discussion in 'General' started by sleepingranch, Dec 13, 2016.

1. sleepingranch

sleepingranch New Member

I like the Server > Directory Snippets feature. I use it on my Nginx 1.11 server without problems, putting them into the Websites > Options tab.
    I have used /usr/local/ispconfig/server/conf-custom/*master custom templates before, but I prefer to run with the default master templates and use the Directory Snippets feature to customize the config.

The Problem:
    I can't get the same thing to work using 'Proxy'. I see the <tmpl_loop name='proxy_directives'> in the 'nginx_vhost.conf.master' but it is not populating with the Directory Snippets of type 'Proxy' that I made and populated into the Website > Options tab. Other snippets work fine. I do not see any errors when trying to update proxy snippets in the Website > Options form box. It just does not populate. It fails silently, without notice.

I've googled and searched the HowtoForge forums but barely see any discussion on this great feature. Also, the ISPconfig User Manual (3.0.5) does not include any information / example of the Proxy snippet, but I assumed it was to be used just like the Nginx Directives.

Thoughts?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Then there is probably something not working correctly. Please make a report in the ispconfig bugtracker so we can check that for the next release.