Discontinuing ispconfig.bb-hosting.org website

Discussion in 'General' started by Hans, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

After a very busy period and a vacation i realy needed, i decided to discontinue the ispconfig.bb-hosting.org website.
    The website and the available packages on it, will be available until the end of February 2010.

I also decided to quit creating packages and maintaining the Dutch language files for ISPConfig.
    I've maintained these packages for more then 4 years already and for me it is time to give the stick to somebody else.
    It was a pleasure to me and it was my contribution to this community.

@Falko and/or Till:
    If you want to publish these packages within the download section on www.ispconfig.org, please download them before the 1st of March 2010.

@Horfic:
    Due lack of time and priorities i have to make, i can't start to create and maintain software packages for ISPConfig 3.
    I'm sorry.

I do hope that anyone else here will continue my work.

Kind regards,

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
  2. jnsc

jnsc rotaredoM Moderator

Sorry to hear that, your always updated phpmyadmin package have been really useful for me, and also for others.

Falko/Till, maybe we should create (It might already exist, I did not check) a dir in svn to keep the packages

3. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

I've just downloaded the packages.

Thanks a lot for your great support and the time you dedicated to this project. :) I hope to see you around in the forum.

4. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

Thanks for doing that.

Sure i will!

5. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

@Falko
    Please, download the phppgadmin packackage one more time.

I just tested this package again, and found out that i made a small typo, so that the arhive file could not extract.

I corrected this problem, and now the package works fine. You can download it here.

6. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Ok, done. Thanks again! :)