DKIM fail (bad RSA signature)

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by edopol, Jul 12, 2023.

1. edopol

edopol Member

I have been having problems with google for 2 weeks, it does not accept my mail, they send me error The sender must 550-5.7.26 authenticate with at least one of SPF or DKIM. I changed the selector, changed from 1024 to 2048 bits, always the same, I don't know how to do it. do you have any reports??

2. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Have you set up SPF and DKIM for the e-mail domains?

3. edopol

edopol Member

yes, I use ovh.com for my domains, and also dedicated servers with Debian 10 and ispconfig 3.2.10

4. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

ahrasis likes this.
  5. edopol

edopol Member

mail-tester1.png
    this is the result when I activate dkim in ispconfig, otherwise it tells me that I don't have the dkim signature

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Did you add the DKIm TXT record on your external DNS system at OVH and did you take care to remove the "" in the key, in case OVH doe snot support it? https://www.howtoforge.com/ispconfig-email-account/
    Removing the "" was only necessary in older ISPConfig versions, since ISPConfig 3.2.10, the key is shown without split ""

7. edopol

edopol Member

[SOLVED]
    I solved it, the problem was that the key in the ovh dns server did not coincide with the private one that I pasted into ispconfig. because after pasting it I pressed the create private key button and this didn't save the pasted one, but created a new one for me. now everything is fine
    Thanks for your excellent help

ahrasis likes this.