DNS

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by lishengxian, May 22, 2023.

Tags:
  1. lishengxian

lishengxian New Member

I currently have 2 DNS servers located in different cities, and I need to create the same domain name. The first server already has a domain name, but it was not successfully created on the second server. May I know how to resolve this issue?
    Thank you

2. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Start with this: https://forum.howtoforge.com/threads/please-read-before-posting.58408/
    Read it completely.
    It has info on troubleshooting why changes are not applied, that is written to disk on the servers. Use those debugging instructions.
    My signature has link to DNS setup tutorial, it has info on troubleshooting DNS.
    Is the problem only with this one domain? Did you remember to create the secondary zone for it?

3. lishengxian

lishengxian New Member

MASTER zone
    this

Attached Files:

4. lishengxian

lishengxian New Member

root@ispconfig:/home/jumpserver_user# /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    23.05.2023-12:17 - DEBUG [plugins.inc:155] - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    23.05.2023-12:17 - DEBUG [server:217] - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    finished server.php.
    root@-dns02:/etc/bind# /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    PHP Warning: Undefined variable $state_out in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/plugins.inc.php on line 173
    23.05.2023-04:17 - DEBUG [server:217] - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    finished server.php.

5. lishengxian

lishengxian New Member

MASTER zone
    this

Attached Files:

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You must do the change you want to debug before running server.sh. Otherwise the debug output just shows that there are no pending changes to be applied, as shown in post #4. And your screenshot shows invalid data in your master zone, {email}. is not valid for that field, you seem to have been using a wrong placeholder there in a custom template you created.

ahrasis likes this.
  7. lishengxian

lishengxian New Member

Thank you for your reply. I sent a video demonstration. I already have a zone for baidu.com on ispbj03.example.com. I created the same zone for baidu.com on ispbj02.example.com, but the creation was unsuccessful

Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1uZTqHNbKbdZYNqbCnFOCRQ?pwd=6gsr Extraction code: 6gsr

where add new dns zone manually There is already a record for this zone.

Attached Files:

• 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      87.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      174.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 23, 2023
  8. Taleman

Are you sure you have a reason for creating zone baidu.com on your name server? My understanding is Baidu is a large chinese corporation, it has existed for some time and it has had established name servers for ages.
    The problem stated in #1 is secondary server does not get the zone updates. How did you set up the secondary, is it a mirror of ns1 or are you setting up secondary zones in name service? Does it work if you create a zone you own and it appears on the secondary server?
    You have not shown the common issues report, see #2.

ahrasis likes this.
  9. lishengxian

lishengxian New Member

1、Thank you for your reply. As a test, I randomly wrote a domain name. This DNS is used on the internal network, and these two servers are independent and distributed in different cities. We will install them in more than ten cities in the future. The main areas are created and managed by ispconfig. The IP addresses of Domain Name System corresponding to each city are different.

3.The results are the same
    链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1EP2Ihtz8_NaxwNNIIcE9pA?pwd=4x58 提取码: 4x58

Last edited: May 23, 2023
  10. lishengxian

lishengxian New Member

I checked the database of ispconfig, dns_ The rr table stores all DNS records and creates the same zone. Is it related to duplicate data? If so, how do you adjust the parameters

11. Taleman

You seem eager to provide information, that is good. But to help you resolve the issue, you should provide the information you have been asked to provide.

ahrasis likes this.
  12. lishengxian

lishengxian New Member

Debug

It seems to be all right

Attached Files:

13. till

You did not actually debug the creation of the DNS record, so the debug output you posted has no meaning except that it shows that you did not run it on the shall as required plus that there was nothing to debig, I explained that in #6 already.

ahrasis likes this.
  14. lishengxian

lishengxian New Member

Thank you for your reply,
    According to the documents 2#and 6 #, the output results have always been as follows. I don't know where I did the wrong thing

2023-05-24 15:55 it-ispconfig Debug Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    2023-05-24 15:55 it-ispconfig Debug Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    2023-05-24 15:54 -dns02 Debug Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    2023-05-24 15:54 dns02 Debug Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    2023-05-24 15:54 it-ispconfig Debug Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    2023-05-24 15:54 it-ispconfig Debug Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.

15. till

If you want to debug an action in software, then you must do that actual action to get debug information. So what you missed doing is that you must create a DNS zone and then run server.sh afterward. And take care that you disabled the server.sh cronjob as shown in the debug instructions first.

ahrasis likes this.
  16. lishengxian

lishengxian New Member

The following video shows my operation process

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1jg74zcES_X884BjvCcGwrA?pwd=dki5 提取码: dki5

17. lishengxian

lishengxian New Member

excuse me

Is there anyone else following up