download link for ispconfig 3.0.1.3 broken ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Amorphous, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Amorphous

Amorphous New Member

ispconfig 3.0.1.3 archive broken ?

wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/ispconfig/ISPConfig-3.0.1.3.tar.gz?use_mirror=

or

wget http://garr.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/ispconfig/ISPConfig-3.0.1.3.tar.gz

tar -zxvf ISPConfig-3.0.1.3.tar.gz and

tar xvfz ISPConfig-3.0.1.3.tar.gz

[......]
    ispconfig3_install/interface/web/themes/default/icons/x16/tables_exclamation.png
    ispconfig3_install/interface/web/themes/default/icons/x16/wrench_screwdriver.png
    ispconfig3_install/interface/web/themes/default/icons/x16/plug_exclamation.png
    ispconfig3_install/interface/web/themes/default/icons/x16/cards__plus.png

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--format violated
    ispconfig3_install/interface/web/themes/default/icons/x16/mail__plus.png
    ispconfig3_install/interface/web/themes/default/icons/x16/binocular_minus.png
    ispconfig3_install/interface/web/themes/default/icons/x16/picture_small_sunset.png
    ispconfig3_install/interface/web/themes/default/icons/x16/eraser.png
    ispconfig3_install/interface/web/themes/default/icons/x16/pin_plus.png
    ispconfig3_install/interface/web/themes/default/icons/x16/photo_album__arrow.png
    tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
    tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
    tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now

this is the error i m getting with uncompressing the tar.gz archive ......
    is there a problem in the tar.gz ???

operating system Centos 5.2

followed until the wget ispconfig exactlly the perfect server tutorial, everything worked smootlhy , until now .....

is there a problem in my operating system with gzip ?? is there a problem in compatibility between isconfig3.0.1.3 and centos 5.2 ???? any ideeas ?? any links, for a redownload ???

i tried also to uncomppress the archive in my personal computer, windows XP , same problem on the same file .....

C:\Documents and Settings\Pc User\Desktop\ispconfig 3.0.1.3\ISPConfig-3.0.1.3.tar.gz: CRC failed in C:\Documents and Settings\Pc User\Desktop\ispconfig 3.0.1.3\ISPConfig-3.0.1.3.tar.gz. The file is corrupt

testing the comppressed files with no result, no errors found but stil not working ....

l.e.

sorry for the posting, indeed the archive is broken , o dont know exacttly why, i found the archive that i ve downloaded one week ago in my second server, and it is working. i hope it is the latest archive, i will lok in to the forum right now to see if any changes occured since my last download ...

htank and sry for the disturbance

Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The archive is fine on other mirrors, so thats a problem of the garr mirror and not the uploaded archive. Please use another mirror.