Dual site with subdomain.

Discussion in 'General' started by SamTzu, Jun 12, 2018.

1. SamTzu

SamTzu Active Member

I'm looking for a way to have 2 sites on the same domain using www. as a /laravel/public and /web as the other.
    ie. something like this...
    Main website "domain.com" would be in it's usual place in /var/www/domain.com/web/
    Subdomain website "www.domain.com" Redirect Path = /var/www/domain.com/laravel/public/

The reason I'm looking to do it this way is because the Laravel site is being linked/used by the main website (made with PageKit) and I don't want to have problems with LetsEncrypt SSL certs when PageKit uses the Laravel site frames.

Any idea if this is possible?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Maybe use this: create website domain.com, soto subdomain: no. Then create vhost alias domain www.domain.com with folder set to /laravel/public and auto subdomain: no.

ahrasis likes this.
  3. SamTzu

SamTzu Active Member

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You used a vhost aliasdomain and not an alias domain? The vhost aliasdomain requied that you set the path, you can not even add it without the path.

ahrasis likes this.
  5. SamTzu

SamTzu Active Member

I'm confused. I added "Aliasdomain for Website" with /laravel/public in the "Redirect Path".
    Should I have used Site Options | Apache Directives?

6. SamTzu

SamTzu Active Member

Found it.
    It required change in ISPconfig | System | Interface | Main Config - Settings.
    I enabled "Create aliasdomains as web site" function.

Jesse Norell and ahrasis like this.