Dynamic library ISPConfig Cron Log Error

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by willebanks, Oct 16, 2012.

1. willebanks

willebanks New Member

Howdy all,

I just finished the Perfect Ubuntu 12.04 LAMP setup for ISPConfig3.

Everything went well as I didn't notice any errors...with the exception of mysql not understanding the first password I provided which was quickly fixed.

The first few minutes of previewing ISPConfig I noticed that not all the logs can be viewed...I assumed that was because not all the logs had been written.

I did notice this curious error message in the ISPConfig Cron log:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626/xsl.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20090626/xsl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Not sure what it means and now I'm in a holding pattern until I'm sure I can move forward and not have to start all over again...

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you all in advance!

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The error message measn that php has been configured to load the shared library xsl.so but the library is not installed. This is uncritical and no reason for a reinstall. You should either remove the xsl config file in /etc/php5/conf.d/ so that php does not try to load the library or reinstall the php xsl extension so that the missing file gets installed.