Dynamics sites in webalizer

Discussion in 'Server Operation' started by matheron, Dec 12, 2005.

1. matheron

matheron New Member

Hello,

I'm processing the log file of a dynamic web site developed in php. The site is in two languages, so to have a look to the site in english you can go to www.mysite.com/index.php&lang=1, and to see it in, lets say spanish, you can go to www.mysite.com/index.php&lang=2.
    The problem is that the webalizer generated results skips the parameter "lang", and just gives me the total hits of www.mysite.com/index.php, without taking in account that this is just a "template" that shows two different pages.
    Does anybody knows how to solve this problem? I've read the README file of Webalizer and it doesn't say anything about that.

Thank you!!

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

I don't think that you can do something like that with webalizer... :(

3. matheron

matheron New Member

Does anybody knows if there is any software that allow me to do that??

Thank you again!

4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Maybe you can "abuse" phpAdsNew for something like that. You'd have to place a transparent 1x1 pixel graphics (.gif) on every page and then let phpAdsNew do the statistics...

5. matheron

matheron New Member

Thanks again for your reply falko. I've solved my problem using "Analog". It takes in account the parameters when doing the statistics and it also generates plain text tabulated files:

Hope this helps to anybody who has the same problem.