E-mail problem, one is working and one not

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by PawelChod, Aug 13, 2023.

1. PawelChod

PawelChod New Member

Hi,
    I have installed ISPConfig 3 with tutorial. I have created email boxes. I have problem with one.
    kontakt@zaplanujrodzine pl is working correctly - I can send and receive emails from all my boxes (on server and not)
    wsparcie@zaplanujrodzine pl is with 550 Sender verify failed (in reply to RCPT TO command). When I want to send email, from my another account I get error that there is no such user.
    Two accounts were created the same method on ISPConfig panel.

Please help

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Login to webmail on your ISPConfig system in the first account and try to send to the second account. Does it work in webmail?

3. PawelChod

PawelChod New Member

Yes, I can send from kontakt to wsparcie without problems

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Ok, so your ISPConfig server is configured correctly and not the source of the problem. Reasons for your issue can be a misconfiguration in the email client then or that the domain still points to an old or another system in DNS. It can take up to a day until DNS record changes are propagated.

5. PawelChod

PawelChod New Member

Thank, but changes were made a week ago. The wired thing is that, when I want to send form my second account not on the same server i can send e-mail only to kontakt@, but on wsparcie i get info that there is no such user.