Email Domain owner wont change

Discussion in 'General' started by SamTzu, Mar 1, 2017.

1. SamTzu

SamTzu Active Member

I can't seem to be able to change the email domain Client ownership.
    Any idea why it keeps changing back to the original Reseller and other email domain ownership's keep changing as a result?

2. SamTzu

SamTzu Active Member

Upgraded ISPC to 3.1.2 and Resync'd settings. Still same problem. Simply changing the SPAM filter settings on some of the Email Domains with Reseller account suddenly allows access to other Email Domains that should not belong to the reseller. Not good. This has caused some of the Email Domains to change ownership which has caused some email accounts to change Email domains which has caused some email accounts to stop working because they are no longer in the right vmail directory.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I never seen that on a system. May you please describe the exact steps to reproduce that.

4. SamTzu

SamTzu Active Member

Server is "The Perfect Server - Debian 8.4 Jessie (Apache2, BIND, Dovecot, ISPConfig 3.1)".
    It's built exactly like in the tutorial. On top of that I added the Letsencrypt certs for ISPC3.1, SMTP + IMAP.
    I can give you access if you wish to see how weird it behaves with one of the re-seller accounts.