email loop

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Jordy, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Jordy

Jordy New Member

Hi,

I followed the perfect setup centos + ispconfig installed. Everything works fine now exept the email. When i sent 1 email to an account of ispconfig... i.e. [email protected]... i'm getting on that account every 10 secconts or so an email... with subject "mailsize: web1_admin". In the email it's only a number... every time different. I have catch-all email for this account on.
    I already found another thread, but i cannot find the solution to fix this problem... and i haven't changed anything about the postfix main.cf file, except relayhost but that can't be the problem...
    Hopefully someone now the answer...

greets, Jordy

Last edited: Jul 5, 2006
  2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

3. Jordy

Jordy New Member

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Your problem is that you are getting emails that are for the user admispconfig only, these mails where automatically processed by a script. Did you create a alias or forward that forwards emails from admispconfig to your mail account?

5. Jordy

Jordy New Member

no i didn't.... thats the strange thing... i only created catch-all emails, [email protected] and [email protected].
    But i found 1 thing now... when i disable the catch-all function... i don't get all the mail-size mails anymore! :)
    I already reinstalled the system... but that doesn't solve the problem...

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

7. Jordy

Jordy New Member